Massage can act as a powerful alley, helping to manage stress, which translates into decreased anxiety, enhanced sleep quality, greater energy, improved concentration, increased circulation, and reduced fatigue.
Body Fixx offers a variety of options ranging from 30-minute to 90-minute massages.
Gift Certificates are available in any denomination.
Darren Liski, RMT
Darren Liski is a registered massage therapist with over 30 years of experience. He is educated in all aspects of massage therapy including sports massage, athletic injury massage, pregnancy, and relaxation.
At Body Fixx, we offer many different types of massage from a light shoulder massage to a full body, deep tissue massage, and CBD Oil massages. They all involve systematically working the muscles and other soft tissues of the body to optimize the functioning of the various bodily systems. We can customize your massage to target troublesome areas and adjust the pressure and technique accordingly for your comfort and benefit.
Massage can enhance your vitality and sense of well-being and has been shown to…
- Helps relieve headaches, including migraines
- Alleviate back pain & neck pain, spasms, and cramping while improving range of motion
- Provide greater joint flexibility and range of motion, allowing you to do more things you enjoy
- Promote faster healing, especially after surgery by reducing pain and swelling and breaking down scar tissue
- Improve circulation which increases oxygen and nutrients to the vital organs
- Release endorphins that work as natural pain killers
- Help relieve arthritic pain
- Improve posture and re-balances your body/mind
- Stimulate intestinal movement
- Help reduce high blood pressure and lowers stress hormones.
- For pregnant women, regular massages throughout pregnancy can make for shorter, easier labour and eliminate excess fluid retention
Plus, it just feels good!
To book a massage appointment,
please use our online booking system.
We ask you to arrive early to your appointment to maximize your massage time.